Sunday, January 10, 2010

NEW PROJECT

Recently, a few folks have commented that they miss my regular updates here on Serendipity. I've obviously been woefully inactive in my posts on this forum. Now I feel like I'm ready to make an effort again, but I feel like changing the format a bit. So I've decided to initiate a new blog, and to wear my identity on my sleeve. It will still be free-form.There will likely be less personal revelation, but a whole lot of my photographic work included.

Please check out* Crown of Appalachia.


*insert drum roll here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The title is misleading. JM

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home